OB GYN

OB-GYN questions? Ask a gynecologist online.

Ask a Doctor,

My vagina is dry and itchy for two weeks now. I was also…

Customer Question
Hi, my vagina is dry...
Hi, my vagina is dry and itchy for two weeks now. I was also raped by this person that used a condom but when I went to the bathroom I found the condom in my underwear and it had a hole to the top of the condom. I use escitalopram 20 mg for anxiet and depressions since July. When I touch my vagina I feel tenderness around it and inside the vagina. There is also small yellow? Bumps around and inside the vagina. Please help me I have attached two pictures feel free to zoom in it might not be clear
Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: OB GYN
12/13/2017
OB GYN Doctor: Dr.M.D.Mazumdar, Doctor replied 7 months ago
Dr.M.D.Mazumdar

Welcome and thank you for your question.

Please give me a minute to review your question and type up an answer.