OB GYN

OB-GYN questions? Ask a gynecologist online.

Ask a Doctor,

Me and my husband were having fun he was fingering me and i…

Customer Question
Hi me and my husband...
Hi me and my husband were having fun he was fingering me and i started bleeding i then went to bathroom to wipe their was alittle blood and on through the day this was wednesday now its sunday nd still hurts no more bleeding but i cant sit down right it hurts i have to lean to the side to sit but hurts alot when i wipe please help
Submitted: 5 months ago.Category: OB GYN
Answered in 1 minute by:
12/10/2017
OB GYN Doctor: Dr. J, Board Certified OB/GYN replied 5 months ago
Dr. J
Dr. J, Board Certified OB/GYN

Hi there. Board-certified obgyn here. Preparing a response and will be with you shortly.

It could be that you have a vaginal tear from the encounter. It might have healed up enough to stop the bleeding but will still be painful (like a tear from childbirth) until it completely heals up which could take a few weeks. Honestly there's no way to know for sure unless someone actually does a good exam of the area, so I would recommend letting your doc take a good look at you. Your gyn or family doc can help, or Planned Parenthood if you have one nearby. In the meantime, ice packs, Sitz baths (where you soak in a tub with a few inches of lukewarm water 2-3 times/day) and Advil will help the discomfort.

Just checking in to see if you had any further Qs.

If you are satisfied with the response received please leave a review by clicking the stars above. Thank you1

Dr. J
Dr. J
Dr. J, Board Certified OB/GYN