OB GYN

OB-GYN questions? Ask a gynecologist online.

Ask a Doctor,

I recently purchased Summers eve on the go vaginal wipes.

Customer Question
I recently purchased Summers...

I recently purchased Summers eve on the go vaginal wipes. After about three days of usage I noticed a have a bump on my labia. And its not itchy and it doesn't have a head but it is very annoying and a little painful. What could be the cause of it? And how do I treat it?

Doctor's Assistant: How long have you been dealing with this? Does anything in particular seem to make the itch better or worse?

I just noticed it yesterday. And its not too bad but its more of an uncomfortable itch.

Doctor's Assistant: Anything else in your medical history you think the doctor should know?

Also I have been on my menstrual cyle for three months. I think its because of my birth control. I have the implanon implant in my arm.

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: OB GYN
12/8/2017
OB GYN Doctor: Dr Anil Kumar, Doctor replied 7 months ago
Dr Anil Kumar

Hello and thanks for trusting me to help you. I am a board-certified consultant with over 30 years of experience. I’m reviewing your question and reply you soon.

Please provide more information regarding your question so I can help you in detail.

Is it hard and tender to touch?

Waiting for your response.
Thanks