OB GYN

OB-GYN questions? Ask a gynecologist online.

Ask a Doctor,

I recently had a weekend away with my boyfriend and we had…

Customer Question
Second opinion] I recently...

Second opinion] I recently had a weekend away with my boyfriend and we had very rough, intense intercourse the whole weekend. The day after we got back I noticed I was extremely sore down there and it burned when I peed. On the second day I noticed two small bumps on the lip and the burning when I peed and around my vagina had gotten substantially worse so I went to the ER and the dr said the bumps were just infected ingrown hairs but they tested me for everything just to be safe. The day after I got back from the ER I noticed tiny paper cut like cures all over. The burning when I pee is still unbearable and it’s slightly brown and now I have a very thick white discharge with no odor. I still have to wait a couple of days for my results to come in so I am terrified and worrying myself half to death thinking about what it might be

Doctor's Assistant: How long have you been dealing with the burning? Are you experiencing any other discomfort?

3 days, just intense burning and a little bit of itching

Doctor's Assistant: Anything else in your medical history you think the doctor should know?

About a month ago I was diagnosed with a UTI and thought this could be the same thing

Submitted: 6 months ago.Category: OB GYN
Answered in 1 hour by:
12/8/2017
OB GYN Doctor: Dr. Vakul Aren, Doctor replied 6 months ago
Dr. Vakul Aren

Hello,I am Dr. Aren and I will help with your query.THe use of antifungal suppositories or ovules like Canasten/Clotrimazole to be inserted into the vagina will help.Local antifungal creams like MIconazole/Clotrimazole may also be used.Paper cut like symptoms are usually secondary to a fungal infections. OTC antifungal suppositories and creams are available and can help.