OB GYN

OB-GYN questions? Ask a gynecologist online.

Ask a Doctor,

Dear. I'm so worried for about 10 hrs now as I've noticed…

Customer Question
Hi Dear. I'm so...

Hi Dear. I'm so worried for about 10 hrs now as I've noticed clear watery drops from my vagina. I've already passed ovulation... about 7days to end this cycle. The discharge isn't mucous-like or greasy. It's just as liquid as water, colorless and odourless. Pls can you give me an idea if something is wrong?

Doctor's Assistant: How long have you been dealing with the issue? In general, how has your health been lately?

Am single, 35yrs and have never experienced such. I am healthy.

Doctor's Assistant: Anything else in your medical history you think the doctor should know?

Yeah may be. No sex for about a year now.

Submitted: 8 months ago.Category: OB GYN
Answered in 1 minute by:
12/7/2017
OB GYN Doctor: Dr. Arun Phophalia, Doctor replied 8 months ago

Welcome to Just Answer.
Answers here are for education and information.
I will respond shortly with an answer, or further information request.

Clear watery discharge is not due to any disease. It is physiological. Cervix and vagina internal lining can secrete fluids which is not abnormal and many women will have this intermittently.

You may take Probiotics which will help in keeping the pH of vagina as optimum.

Also yogurt would help in long term.

Probiotics and Lactobacilli; these protect against infections in the genital and urinary tracts. These are found in yogurt and other fermented milk products (kefir), as well as in dietary supplement capsules.

Please feel free for your follow up questions.

I would be happy to assist you further, if you need any more information.

Thanks for using Just Answer.

Was this information helpful to you? I would be glad to answer any further questions.

It is privilege assisting you.

Please let me know if you have further queries or unanswered questions.

Please consider a positive 5 star rating if this interaction has been satisfactory, as this is the only way we experts are credited and compensated for the time and work. You are not charged again for giving a rating.

The rating button is on the left upper side of this thread.

You can continue to ask questions after positive feedback.

Thank you.

Wishing you all the very best in life.

http://ww2.justanswer.com/help/how-do-i-rate-answer-hl