OB GYN

OB-GYN questions? Ask a gynecologist online.

Ask a Doctor,

I see a little red patch in my mouth by my gum it doesn’t…

Customer Question
I see a little red...
I see a little red patch in my mouth by my gum it doesn’t hurt but I can feel it when I run my tongue across. Helppp??
Submitted: 4 months ago.Category: OB GYN
12/6/2017
OB GYN Doctor: DocPhilMD, Doctor replied 4 months ago
DocPhilMD
DocPhilMD, Doctor

Hi, this is Dr Phil, here to assist you. I am Board Certified with over 10 years of experience. I will respond with my answer shortly. Thank you.

do you have a picture?

Is it an ulcer?

it could be an aphthous ulcer (canker sore)

is that a version of Herpes? My little one head butted me the other day could this Be the cause?
I have had other symptoms like burning when peeing, itching, lots of milky discharge, and a little tear in the vagina( I believe was self inflicted) helppp

Yes it could be trauma but a virus causes canker sores

just a normal virus

let me know if you have other questions.

if done for now, please leave a 5 star rating above the chat box so I can get credit for helping you today

we only get credit for helping clients after positive feedback

you can always reach me with "a question for Dr. Phil" in the medicine, cardiology or pharmacy categories if you have any other questions

here is my website if you need to reach me again:

http://www.justanswer.com/medical/expert-irondoc/

OB GYN Doctor: Dr Ted Manos, Board Certified OB/GYN replied 4 months ago
Dr Ted Manos
Dr Ted Manos, Board Certified OB/GYN
Hi, and thank you for choosing Justanswer about your concern. I’m Dr Ted Manos M.D., and you might have a yeast infection, both vaginally and some oral manifestations. You need to have someone prescribe Diflucan oral medication that can take care of the problem.
Dr Ted Manos
Dr Ted Manos
Dr Ted Manos, Board Certified OB/GYN