OB GYN

OB-GYN questions? Ask a gynecologist online.

Ask a Doctor,

I have been on birth control for the past 3 months or so. I…

Hi there! I have...

Hi there! I have been on birth control for the past 3 months or so. I am 2 weeks away from getting my period and have been taking all my pills regularly. I forgot to take my pill Friday afternoon and had unprotected sex Friday night. I immediately took Friday's pill Saturday morning. Am i protected against pregnancy?

Doctor's Assistant: Have you been keeping a personal medical record?

Yes

Answered in 1 minute by:
12/4/2017
Dr Josh
Dr Josh, Doctor

Dear customer

This is Dr. Josh. I am reviewing your question now and will be with you momentarily.

Thank you.

Kind Regards

Dr.Josh

Dear customer

Thank you for being online.

There is very very slim chance (almost nil chance) of pregnancy here.

You are taking the pills since last 3 months. So your pills are fully effective.

As you forgot to take the pill Friday afternoon and had unprotected sex Friday night but you took the pill within 24 hours that is on saturday morning- so you are equally protective.

Practically there is NO chance of pregnancy here.

Please do not worry.

Thank you.

Hope this helped

If you have any further question then you can ask me.

Please leave positive rating above the chat box so I can get credit for helping you today ,we only get after positive feedback.

Bonus is highly appreciated.

We are here to help you until you satisfy.

Kind Regards

Dr.Josh

Dr Josh
Dr Josh, Doctor