OB GYN

OB-GYN questions? Ask a gynecologist online.

Ask a Doctor,

I have a question and It is important

Customer Question
....
I have a question and It is important .
Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: OB GYN
I have been on birth control depo for awhile with no periods I haven't taken it in 3 months like I was suppose to and had unprotected sex 6 times with the same person. Now I am having bad nausea, tight stomach, growls, gas, loss in food, and not using the restroom like crazy. I have had headaches here and there and pain. What I am seeing more of is pinkish stretch marks and blue veins It's been 10 days can this be pregnancy sign I have a little bit of semen or whatever coming out but not much?
12/3/2017
OB GYN Doctor: Dr. Arun Phophalia, Doctor replied 7 months ago
Did you do pregnancy test?
I did but nothing yet.
I was told I am too early to test.

Unfortunately the symptoms you are experiencing can be due to hormonal issues too. So there are no unique symptoms which can confirm the pregnancy. Pregnancy test thus is advised to diagnose or rule out pregnancy for your symptoms.

Please feel free for your follow up questions.

I would be happy to assist you further, if you need any more information.

Thanks for using Just Answer.

Well I am giving it 2 weeks I have blue veins in my cervix area the one on my breast are like spider webs.

Yes, these can be signs of pregnancy.

You may get a urine or blood pregnancy test.

It is privilege assisting you.

If I have taken depo so long with no periods is there a good chance of it people say depo birth control u can't but I haven't taken it going on 4 months. I also have one blue vein going up my neck.

Once you stop Depo for 3 months fertility would return.

The hormonal issues may remain after long time of Depo, but they are correctable.

is pain off and on, on my legs assign by my cervix along with belly growl
a sign

Apart from pregnancy following can cause these symptoms and signs:

1) Ovarian hormone dysfunctions

2) Thyroid hormone abnormalities

3) Stress, anxiety, emotional disorders

4) Sudden weight loss or gain

5) Excessive physical activity

6) Hyperprolactinemia

Was this information helpful to you? I would be glad to answer any further questions.

It is privilege assisting you.

Please let me know if you have further queries or unanswered questions.

Please consider a positive 5 star rating if this interaction has been satisfactory, as this is the only way we experts are credited and compensated for the time and work. You are not charged again for giving a rating.

The rating button is on the left upper side of this thread.

You can continue to ask questions after positive feedback.

Thank you.

Wishing you all the very best in life.

http://ww2.justanswer.com/help/how-do-i-rate-answer-hl

" I sincerely ***** ***** I have helped you, and that I have earned my 5 star rating today! Please remember to rate my service by selecting the 5 stars at the top of the screen ( rating me now does not close your question). We can continue here until you are satisfied, simply use the reply box and let me know. Thank you!”.