OB GYN

OB-GYN questions? Ask a gynecologist online.

Ask a Doctor,

I was wondering what might be the reason to when I feel

Customer Question
Hi I was wondering...

Hi I was wondering what might be the reason to when I feel inside my Virginia it feels like tiny bumps on the on the wall.

Doctor's Assistant: What are all the symptoms you're experiencing (e.g. loss of appetite, fever, rash)?

I’ve experienced when I have sex it sometimes hurts/stings at first before it does all the way in.

Doctor's Assistant: How long have you had the pain? What seems to make the pain better or worse?

I’ve had this pain for a month and nothing makes it better after a while going into the sex the pain disappears but every time he tries to put it back in it hurts again.

Doctor's Assistant: Anything else in your medical history you think the doctor should know?

In the passed I’ve had chladmida and was treated and ever since think I’ve thought I was good after that.

Submitted: 4 months ago.Category: OB GYN
11/30/2017
OB GYN Doctor: Dr.M.D.Mazumdar, Doctor replied 4 months ago
Dr.M.D.Mazumdar

Welcome and thank you for the question.

Your symptoms indicate that you have a mild infection of the vagina - possibly. A fungal infection can cause inflammation and swelling of the vaginal tissues. Since the vaginal opening is usually narrower than the space inside the vagina, sexual intercourse can cause pain at the time of insertion.

Please Monistat tablets, available without a prescription. You can also use a lubricant to decrease the pain while the inflammation goes down.

I hope this helps.
Let me know if you need more information. If not, please click on a positive rating to leave feedback.

Dr.M.D.Mazumdar
Dr.M.D.Mazumdar
Dr.M.D.Mazumdar, Doctor