OB GYN

OB-GYN questions? Ask a gynecologist online.

Ask a Doctor,

I had sex recently and my vagina is swollen. Yesterday and…

Customer Question
I had sex recently...

I had sex recently and my vagina is swollen

Doctor's Assistant: Any recent injuries? How long have you been dealing with the swelling?

Yesterday and this morning the pain is less

Doctor's Assistant: Anything else in your medical history you think the doctor should know?

I can feel my g spot at the forefront of the opening

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: OB GYN
11/29/2017
OB GYN Doctor: Dr Josh, Doctor replied 7 months ago
Dr Josh
Dr Josh, Doctor

Myself Dr Josh. and I’m happy to help with your question today.Please provide me the following information so that I can address your concern-

Besides swelling of vagina- is there any discharge?

Any itching there?

Waiting for your reply…

Thank you.

Kind Regards

Dr. Josh

No discharge. The man used his fingers and when the pain started I assumed he scratched me inside. But it swollen to the point I can feel the sponge texture at the forefront and it almost feels swollen shut
The incident happened the night before last

Dear customer

Thank you for being online.

The symptoms you have described of having swelling in vagina after having sex can be due to a condition called vaginitis that is inflammation of the vagina.

Yes,the injury/scratch from the finger inserted by man seems to be the most probable cause of this.The skin of the vulva is very sensitive and soft & recats to minor injuries/scratches.

A simple vaginal irritaion/scratch will heal naturally with time and good hygiene.

Following is recommended for you now:

· Other than waiting till you are healed there is not much you can do except take preventative measures.healing is a natural phenomenon & it takes time to get healed.

· Do not douche and do not engage in sexual intercourse for next few weeks.This will give your vagina enough time to heal.

· Keeping the area open at night(if possible) can help in quick healing & recovery.

· Keep your genital area clean and dry.

· The scratch/cuts will get healed by its own with time.

· Avoid panties made from synthetic materials.

All this will help you in quick healing & early recovery.

Thank you.

Hope this helped

If you have any further question then you can ask me.

Please leave positive rating above the chat box so I can get credit for helping you today ,we only get after positive feedback.

Bonus is highly appreciated.

We are here to help you until you satisfy.

Kind Regards

Dr.Josh

Dear customer

Do you have any other follow up question?

Waiting for your reply…

Thank you.

Kind Regards

Dr.Josh

Dear customer

I am still waiting for your reply.

If you have any questions regarding your vaginal irritation, please let me know..I am happy to address your follow-up questions.

I am online & I am waiting for your reply.

Please do reply.

Thank you.

Kind Regards

Dr.Josh