Dr. J
Dr. J, Board Certified OB/GYN
Experience:  Gynecologist
98896333

I am 51 and very healthy with the body inside out of the

Customer Question

I am 51 and very healthy with the body inside out of the healthy 20's and had five children for the past 33 years .I live a very healthy eating drinking excercises lifestyle and never get sick .My husbund is 20 years younger then me and we love to have more babies, I missed my periods three months ago and did a home pregnacy test not pregnant.I do not hurt anywhere or anything and have regular natural sex with my husbund and very healthy in vagina no need for oils.i am very sensual and love making love twice three times a day.My albanian auntie was 63 when she had her youngest of six children.Very healthy background also and ancestors were blessed with babies at that age as they never show their age eather.can you pleae advice what should i do to know will i fall preganant again ??
Category: OB GYN
Expert:  Dr. J replied 11 months ago.

Hi there. Board-certified obgyn here.

As I mentioned in the other comment, I would advise you to keep having sex. Come what may, there's no harm in having sex and you may be surprised. You can also see an infertility specialist if you would like to actively seek assistance in getting pregnant.