OB GYN

OB-GYN questions? Ask a gynecologist online.

Ask a Doctor,

I was wondering if my mom can use trimo-San alone? She

Customer Question
I was wondering if...

I was wondering if my mom can use trimo-San alone?

Doctor's Assistant: When was your last pap smear? Have you ever had an irregular pap?

She stopped using her pessary and is doing pretty good but I thought it might still help the pH in the vagina and help the walls strengthen

Doctor's Assistant: How long have you been dealing with the issue? In general, how has your health been lately?

She just had one

Doctor's Assistant: Anything else in your medical history you think the doctor should know?

It’s my mom. And she used it with a pessary and I’m wondering if she can use it without the pessary said she’s not using the pessary anymore the only thing she takes is Xarelto. And the doctor knew that when he prescribed it to her

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: OB GYN
11/25/2017
OB GYN Doctor: Dr. K., MD replied 7 months ago
Dr. K.
Dr. K., MD
Hello and welcome to Just Answer. I looking forward to assisting you with your question and providing excellent service. Trimosan is meant for pessary use. It doesnt help the vaginal ph, nor does she need help with it now that shes not using the pessary. It doesnt "strengthen" the walls either. Its best not to continue it
When she does have some discomfort or spotting is there something she can use?
She shouldnt use anything. She really needs to see a gyn dr if she is older and spotting