OB GYN

OB-GYN questions? Ask a gynecologist online.

Ask a Doctor,

I hade one intercoure this month on my day 5 of menstration…

Customer Question
I hade one intercoure...

I hade one intercoure this month on my day 5 of menstration and still have dropping bleed..Today was my 22 day after sex and iam.already delay by 2days base on my LMP..Im i pregnant??

Doctor's Assistant: Have you been keeping a personal medical record?

I've been to pills for almost 3.5 yrs then I come off last sept. I already have to cycle 23days and 24days this month was quite i already worrying

Doctor's Assistant: Anything else in your medical history you think the doctor should know?

Last 2 weeks i start taking medication a whitening product

Submitted: 5 months ago.Category: OB GYN
11/25/2017
OB GYN Doctor: Dr Anil Kumar, Doctor replied 5 months ago
Dr Anil Kumar

Hello and thanks for trusting me to help you. I am a board-certified consultant with over 30 years of experience. I’m reviewing your question and reply you soon.

I understand your concern.

Well as you describe, chances of pregnancy are less as you were dropping blood on that day of sex.

Still, I would recommend doing urine pregnancy test a week after a missed period with morning urine sample.

You should wait for next 5 days.

Other possible cause may include hormonal imbalance.

Let me know if you have any further query so we can discuss it thoroughly in every aspect.
Please use the REPLY/SEND BUTTON to reply back to me. It's requested to avoid poor/bad rating.
Please provide a positive rating by clicking on 5 stars.
It’s my pleasure to continue this conversation until you satisfy.
Waiting for your response.
Thanks.

It’s my privilege to help you if you have any further query regarding your this health issue.
May I help you further?
Waiting for your response.

Dr Anil Kumar
Dr Anil Kumar
Dr Anil Kumar, Doctor