OB GYN

OB-GYN questions? Ask a gynecologist online.

Ask a Doctor,

If I have hot feet, is this a sign of rectocele? I am

Customer Question
If I have hot...

If I have hot feet, is this a sign of rectocele?

Doctor's Assistant: When was your last pap smear? Have you ever had an irregular pap?

I am actually asking for a friend. I have no idea about her pap smear. I'll call her about it and come back!

Doctor's Assistant: Anything else in your medical history you think the doctor should know?

My friend was in hospital recently and thought that the hot feet were a result of being in hospital. She has piles and recently got some ointment for her piles. The Chinese doctor who gave her the ointment suggested that she might have rectocele!

Submitted: 8 months ago.Category: OB GYN
11/24/2017
OB GYN Doctor: Dr. Arun Phophalia, Doctor replied 8 months ago

Welcome to Just Answer.
Answers here are for education and information.
I will respond shortly with an answer, or further information request.

Hot feet is not a sign of rectocele.

Rectocele has following symptoms;

1) Sensation of incomplete evacuation

2) Vaginal bulge

3) Constipation

4) Sensation of rectal fullness.

" I sincerely ***** ***** I have helped you, and that I have earned my 5 star rating today! Please remember to rate my service by selecting the 5 stars at the top of the screen ( rating me now does not close your question). We can continue here until you are satisfied, simply use the reply box and let me know. Thank you!”.

Sounds reasonable! Will let the patient, my friend have your answer!

Thank you.

It is privilege assisting you. Please let me know if you have further queries or unanswered questions.Please consider a positive 5 star rating if this interaction has been satisfactory, as this is the only way we experts are credited and compensated for the time and work. You are not charged again for giving a rating. The rating button is on the left upper side of this thread.You can continue to ask questions after positive feedback.Thank you.Wishing you all the very best in life.http://ww2.justanswer.com/help/how-do-i-rate-answer-hl