OB GYN

OB-GYN questions? Ask a gynecologist online.

Ask a Doctor,

Well i started seeing blood on 10 nov though not alot it…

Customer Question
Well i started seeing...

Well i started seeing blood on 10 nov though not alot it went on until on 16 nov when i had my normal periods i was wondering should i count my cycle from day 10 or 16

Doctor's Assistant: Are you in any pain? How regular are your periods?

No am nt in pain

Doctor's Assistant: Anything else in your medical history you think the doctor should know?

Bt i had a miscarriage last month

Submitted: 5 months ago.Category: OB GYN
11/23/2017
OB GYN Doctor: Dr Stan, Doctor replied 5 months ago
Dr Stan
Dr Stan, Doctor

Hello, this is Dr. Stan, thank you for your question. I am U.S. trained,

Board Certified and I have 30 years of patient experience and I am here to help you today.

I'm sorry you had a miscarriage recently. You should start to count from the 16th. The spotting you experienced on the 10th was not your normal period. Are you planning on a pregnancy in the near future? If not, please start some form of birth control.

Thank you for allowing me to provide assistance.

I am available to answer any additional questions you may have.

I hope your medical problem(s) are resolved soon and you feel better. I sincerely ***** ***** I have helped you and that I have earned my 5 star rating today.

Please remember to rate my service by selecting the 5 stars at the top of the screen ( rating me now does not close your question). We can continue here until you are satisfied, simply use the reply box and let me know. Thank you.

Any additional thoughts, questions?

Dr Stan
Dr Stan
Dr Stan, Doctor