OB GYN

OB-GYN questions? Ask a gynecologist online.

Ask a Doctor,

Found out i was pregnant Monday, been having stabbing pains…

Customer Question
Found out i was...

Found out i was pregnant Monday, been having stabbing pains in my abdomen.. they took me to the Er thinking Baby was in my Tubes... we think I️m about 4 weeks pregnant so the ultrasound didn’t show the baby but they think it’s ruptuong or leaking cysts. I️ had to go back to hospital today for more blood work to see my HCG was 250 Monday and now 502 so we are good!! Tonight the pains worsened... dropped me to the ground it hurts so bad what Can I do?

Doctor's Assistant: In general, how has your health been lately?

Great, just lost 50 pounds

Doctor's Assistant: Anything else in your medical history you think the doctor should know?

Was on phentermine

Submitted: 4 months ago.Category: OB GYN
11/23/2017
OB GYN Doctor: Doctor John MD, Board Certified MD replied 4 months ago
Doctor John MD
Doctor John MD, Board Certified MD

Hello and welcome to JustAnswer.com

This is Dr. John and I will be helping you today.

I will be reviewing your question and will respond shortly.

I may need to ask a few more questions in order to best serve you.

Thank you for your patience.

Answers here are for education and information only.

how long did the pain last for?
are you having the pain right now?

OB GYN Doctor: Dr.M.D.Mazumdar, Doctor replied 4 months ago
Dr.M.D.Mazumdar

Welcome and thank you for the question.

If the pain is bad enough to drop you to the ground, please go to the ER - it may be a ruptured corpus luteal cyst.

You need another ultrasound as early as possible.

I hope this helps.
Let me know if you need more information. If not, please click on a positive rating to leave feedback.

Dr.M.D.Mazumdar
Dr.M.D.Mazumdar
Dr.M.D.Mazumdar, Doctor