OB GYN

OB-GYN questions? Ask a gynecologist online.

Ask a Doctor,

I had sex 2 days ago and I have a condom broken and I m

Customer Question
Mam I had sex...

Mam I had sex 2 days ago and I have a condom broken and I m really anxious can I get std?

Doctor's Assistant: Is this your first time reaching out for information about this? In general, how would you describe your overall health?

First time

Doctor's Assistant: Anything else in your medical history you think the doctor should know?

Nothing else

Submitted: 8 months ago.Category: OB GYN
11/21/2017
OB GYN Doctor: Dr. Muneeb Ali, Doctor replied 8 months ago
Dr. Muneeb Ali

Welcome to JA and thanks for this question. Im sorry to hear about your situation. Can i ask how long did you have intercourse with a broken condom for? Or do you not know the time frame for which you had a broken condom?