OB GYN

OB-GYN questions? Ask a gynecologist online.

Ask a Doctor,

I am 45 and I had a hysterectomy a year ago and I notice my…

Customer Question
I am 45 and...

I am 45 and I had a hysterectomy a year ago and I notice my clitoris size has shrunk so small it's like I never had one. What if anything I can do to bring it back?

Doctor's Assistant: What are all the symptoms you're experiencing (e.g. loss of appetite, fever, rash)?

No my appetite is good. Since the surety I've been having vulva itching which I've been to the doctor several times for.

Doctor's Assistant: Anything else in your medical history you think the doctor should know?

Not that I can think of I go to the doctor regular I'm up to date with all my tests and exams in fact I got a appointment today.

Submitted: 8 months ago.Category: OB GYN
What's taking so long for a response?
11/21/2017
OB GYN Doctor: Dr. J, Board Certified OB/GYN replied 8 months ago
Dr. J
Dr. J, Board Certified OB/GYN

Hi there. Board-certified obgyn here. I apologize for your delay but I am here now to help you!

When you had your hysterectomy were your ovaries removed too?