OB GYN

OB-GYN questions? Ask a gynecologist online.

Ask a Doctor,

For 16 months I have been in horrible pain of the vulva and…

Customer Question
For 16 months I...

For 16 months I have been in horrible pain of the vulva and bilateral groin. I now have creeping drawing feelings throughout my vaginial and perinatal area. Diagnosed with vulvodynia. No diseases found yet. 11 doctors and no great treat,net courses What is making me feel the creeping and crawling. I'm losing my mind

Doctor's Assistant: How long have you had the pain? What seems to make the pain better or worse?

As stated above. Pain of this kind has need

Doctor's Assistant: Anything else in your medical history you think the doctor should know?

16 months of burning. Creepy crawling groin and vulva. 11 doctors so far have no for me. I am prone to. Acteria vaginitis bacterial

Submitted: 8 months ago.Category: OB GYN
11/21/2017
OB GYN Doctor: Dr David, Doctor replied 8 months ago
Dr David
Dr David, Doctor

This is Dr. David. I am reviewing your question now and will be with you momentarily.

I am sorry you are having these sensations.

how old are you?

have you had a GYN examination?

are you after your menopause? after menopause, you can have drops of your body's estrogen level

which can cause bad vaginal dryness and creepy crawly itching sensation.