OB GYN

OB-GYN questions? Ask a gynecologist online.

Ask a Doctor,

My grand daughter had a connection. She said she did not…

Customer Question
My grand daughter had...

My grand daughter had a sexual connection. She said she did not have a sex. Can you see her and make sure she may not be pregnant. I want this matter should strictly confidential. Can you make an appointment on Nov 22 in the afternoon.

Doctor's Assistant: Is this your first time reaching out for information about this? In general, how would you describe your overall health?

She is in excellent health. This is recent incident.

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: OB GYN
11/20/2017
OB GYN Doctor: Dr David, Doctor replied 7 months ago
Dr David
Dr David, Doctor

This is Dr. David. I am reviewing your question now and will be with you momentarily.

we don't see patients here face to face

we are doctors here online to help answer medical questions.

how old is your grand daughter?

how do you know she had a sexual connection?