OB GYN

OB-GYN questions? Ask a gynecologist online.

Ask a Doctor,

I have question

Customer Question
I have question Doctor's...

I have question

Doctor's Assistant: Have you noticed any recent changes to your skin? Do you have frequent infections?

Yes

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: OB GYN
Answered in 1 minute by:
11/20/2017
OB GYN Doctor: Dr. Arun Phophalia, Doctor replied 7 months ago

Welcome to Just Answer.
Answers here are for education and information.
I will respond shortly with an answer, or further information request.

What is your question please?

I recently was in a sexual relationship. Used protection, no oral, and very little kissing. However, a few days I became sick. All signs very similar to HIV. Had sex on 10/30 and tested on 11/13. Was given the HIV AG/AB 4th Generation test. It came back negative. Now I am having tingling in my left hand and foot. Unable to make bowel movement unassisted. Sleepiness nights. I am wondering should I be concerned?

Thanks for the additional information. I am writing the answer for you and will get back to you in 4-5 minutes. If you get a phone call request, you may ignore it as that is an automated site trigger. Thank you.

You should not be concerned.

As it was protected sex and your 4th generation test is negative.

Your symptoms are more suggestive of anxiety.

You may confirm it by repeating the test in first week or December.

Please feel free for your follow up questions.

I would be happy to assist you further, if you need any more information.

Thanks for using Just Answer.