OB GYN

OB-GYN questions? Ask a gynecologist online.

Ask a Doctor,

I had a what looked like a blood blister on my Labia. I was…

Customer Question
I had a what...

I had a what looked like a blood blister on my Labia. I was giving myself and exam and found it and touched it lightly to see if I could feel anything and it burst. It was just filled with blood and was a little tender yesterday but hasn’t been a problem today.

Doctor's Assistant: In general, how has your health been lately?

Good. Been a little stressful since I found out my moms breast cancer is back.

Doctor's Assistant: Anything else in your medical history you think the doctor should know?

I had an iud put in in May

Submitted: 8 months ago.Category: OB GYN
11/19/2017
OB GYN Doctor: Dr. Chip, General practice replied 8 months ago
Dr. Chip
Dr. Chip, General practice

Hello. I'm Dr Chip
Thanks for your question and I'm reviewing it.
I'll be back in a moment with and answer or a request for more information

Could you please post a photo for me on this page?