OB GYN

Ob-Gyn questions? Ask a gynecologist online.

Ask a Doctor,

OB GYN

I had a what looked like a blood blister on my Labia. I was

Customer Question
giving myself and exam and...
I had a what looked like a blood blister on my Labia. I was giving myself and exam and found it and touched it lightly to see if I could feel anything and it burst. It was just filled with blood and was a little tender yesterday but hasn’t been a problem today.
JA: In general, how has your health been lately?
Customer: Good. Been a little stressful since I found out my moms breast cancer is back.
JA: Anything else in your medical history you think the doctor should know?
Customer: I had an iud put in in May
Submitted: 27 days ago.Category: OB GYN
11/19/2017
OB GYN Doctor: Dr. Chip, General practice replied 27 days ago
Dr. Chip
Dr. Chip, General practice

Hello. I'm Dr Chip
Thanks for your question and I'm reviewing it.
I'll be back in a moment with and answer or a request for more information

Could you please post a photo for me on this page?

Dr. C.
Dr. C.
Dr. C., Board Certified