OB GYN

Ob-Gyn questions? Ask a gynecologist online.

Ask a Doctor,

OB GYN

I had a a complete hysterectomy Aug 30. Ovaries, uterus and

Customer Question
cervix. I had very little...
I had a a complete hysterectomy Aug 30. Ovaries, uterus and cervix. I had very little bleeding, no complications. I go for a final post op in Dec. I am not supposed to have intercourse until after that, which I haven't. I am out of town visiting relatives and I am spotting today. I did strain quite a bit this morning when I was having a bowel movement and am wondering if that has something to do with it. It is not heavy but I am worried since I am not near my Doctor at the moment.
Submitted: 29 days ago.Category: OB GYN
11/19/2017
OB GYN Doctor: Dr. Mo, Board Certified MD replied 29 days ago
Dr. Mo
Dr. Mo, Board Certified MD

Hi, Dr. Mo here with JA. Please let me review the information and I'll reply shortly.

Was there a lot of spotting or just a little?

Any pain in the pelvic area?

OB GYN Doctor: Dr. Mo, Board Certified MD replied 27 days ago

Please let me know if I can expand on any of the information I have provided.

OB GYN Doctor: Dr. Mo, Board Certified MD replied 24 days ago

Did you still need help with this matter?

Dr. C.
Dr. C.
Dr. C., Board Certified