OB GYN

OB-GYN questions? Ask a gynecologist online.

Ask a Doctor,

I have the dark moles that can be cancer and when I was

Customer Question
I have the dark...

I have the dark moles that can be cancer and when I was checking my private area I found a dark spot on my vagina? Do I call a gynocologist or my dermatologist? My name is***** am 67 yrs old.

Doctor's Assistant: How long have you been dealing with the issue? In general, how has your health been lately?

My health is fine. Just a little tired lately, but I have many allergies. But I check this area twice a month and there was no brown spot two weeks ago?

Doctor's Assistant: Anything else in your medical history you think the doctor should know?

I have had surgery down there for cysts.

Submitted: 5 months ago.Category: OB GYN
11/18/2017
OB GYN Doctor: Dr. Chip, General practice replied 5 months ago
Dr. Chip
Dr. Chip, General practice

Hello. I'm Dr Chip
Thanks for your question and I'm reviewing it.
I'll be back in a moment with and answer or a request for more information

Sharon could you please post a photo for me on this page?

I am calling my Dr tomorrow thank you

Did you want me to answer your question?

No thank you I am calling my Dr. Monday.

OK

Dr. C.
Dr. C.
Dr. C., Board Certified