OB GYN

Ob-Gyn questions? Ask a gynecologist online.

Ask a Doctor,

OB GYN

Me and this guy had “outercourse” about three weeks ago. I

Hi, So me and this guy...
So me and this guy had “outercourse” about three weeks ago. I had on leggings and a thong while he had nothing on. He did ejaculate on my stomach for sure, but i don’t remember as to whether or not he ejaculated near my vagina, even with leggings and a thong on. However, now i am nervousbecauseafter the fact i noticed i was wet in my underwear, and i did not change them after. Is there any chance that leaving that pair of underwear on all through the night could have gotten me pregnant if there was sperm on it? I also want to add that this occurred on October 25, and i got my regular period on October 28. I am also on the pill as well. This occurred 3 weeks ago now and i have been feeling nauseous/gurgly feelings in my stomach for the past week. I have also been getting a clear/white discharge from my vagina. I also have been having extremely vivid dreams for the past few days. Is there any way that any of this could have made me pregnant?
Answered in 1 minute by:
11/18/2017

Welcome to Just Answer.
Answers here are for education and information.
I will respond shortly with an answer, or further information request.

There is no chance of pregnancy with underwear on in night.

Also you are on pill, which also prevent pregnancy, even if you had intercourse.

Your symptoms of vivid dream are due to anxiety.

Clear white discharge can normal secretion of the vagina.

None of these suggests pregnancy.

There is nothing to worry.

Dr. Arun Phophalia, Doctor