OB GYN

OB-GYN questions? Ask a gynecologist online.

Ask a Doctor,

I have logynon available and i want emergency contraception.

Customer Question
I have logynon available...

I have logynon available and i want emergency contraception

Doctor's Assistant: When was your last pap smear? Have you ever had an irregular pap?

How should i take it

Doctor's Assistant: Anything else in your medical history you think the doctor should know?

I never had a pap

Submitted: 5 months ago.Category: OB GYN
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call.
Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
I need to have emeregency contraception but morning pill is not available logynon is available can i take it as emergency contraception in what dosage and for how many days should i take ? And i have a new pack so which tablet should i take
11/17/2017
OB GYN Doctor: Dr Uzair, Doctor replied 5 months ago
Dr Uzair
Dr Uzair, Doctor

Hello, my name is***** and I shall be assisting you today. I'm reviewing your query & will get back to you shortly. Thank you for your patience.

You can use 4 tablets of logynon now and then 4 tablets 12 hours later. Keep in mind that it can cause nausea which is the side effect of taking these pills in this dose.

Hope this helps.

Please do not forget to leave a positive rating for the service by clicking on the stars on top of the screen.

Best wishes.

I should only take it twice with a gap of 12 hours . And stop after that ?
The starting pills from the packet ?

Yes that is right just two doses and those first 4 and then 12 hours later next 4.

Hope this helps.

Please do leave a positive rating for the service by clicking on the stars on top of the screen.

Best wishes.

Thnk u

My pleasure.

Best wishes.

Dr Uzair
Dr Uzair
Dr Uzair, Doctor