OB GYN

OB-GYN questions? Ask a gynecologist online.

Ask a Doctor,

I have been ovulating the last few days along with spotting…

I have been ovulating the...
I have been ovulating the last few days along with spotting very light on and off is that ok?
11/16/2017
Dr. Chip
Dr. Chip, General practice

Hi

Has this ever happened before?

once and a while I had a procedure done afew years ago novasure to get rid of polyubs

When was your last PAP smear and pelvic exam?

last year

OK

Then nothing worrisome here--just the fairly common spotting with ovulation

But you should still let your doctor know

Ok it doesn't happen every month just once and a while but I will mention it to him
But people can get that correct?

Yes--it's fairly common

Last question I just had a urine analysis done and there was a trace of ketones and a little rbc but I was spotting when I did the test could that cause that result

Yes it certainly could

Can having a anxiety attack raise ur white blood cell count too

A bit yes

Please click on the 5 star excellent rating icon so I can get credit for my time with you

Dr. Chip
Dr. Chip, General practice