OB GYN

OB-GYN questions? Ask a gynecologist online.

Ask a Doctor,

I I’ve just received my labr results and unclear of results…

Customer Question
I I’ve just received...

I I’ve just received my labr results and unclear of results I have non reactive RPR and positive FTA

Doctor's Assistant: When was your last pap smear? Have you ever had an irregular pap?

This past Monday. I’ve never had an irregular pap. My OB/GYN stated I didn’t ha

Doctor's Assistant: Anything else in your medical history you think the doctor should know?

My OB/GYN stated I didn’t have anything but my primary doctor stated it was positive. I was informed in the past that it was a false positive reading that I actually didn’t have anything

Submitted: 8 months ago.Category: OB GYN
11/15/2017
OB GYN Doctor: DocPhilMD, Doctor replied 8 months ago
DocPhilMD
DocPhilMD, Doctor

Hi, this is Dr Phil, here to assist you. I am Board Certified with over 10 years of experience. I will respond with my answer shortly. Thank you.

do you have a copy of the labs?