OB GYN

Ob-Gyn questions? Ask a gynecologist online.

Ask a Doctor,

OB GYN

I know I should probably go into an OB/GYN. However, I came

Customer Question
here first.... recently I’ve started...
I know I should probably go into an OB/GYN. However, I came here first.... recently I’ve started bleeding bright blood during sex. I’m about 8 or 9 days away from my period and my breasts are also sore and swollen. Could these be early pregnancy signs or something else? In the past two months I’ve started bleeding earlier than my period but I don’t get the cramps as I do with my actual period. Also the breast tenderness is new. There is no bleeding after sex or any type of blood in my discharge. So I’m not sure 🤷🏻‍♀️
JA: Have you been keeping a personal medical record?
Customer: Yes..
JA: Anything else in your medical history you think the doctor should know?
Customer: No
Submitted: 1 month ago.Category: OB GYN
11/15/2017
OB GYN Doctor: Dr Josh, Doctor replied 1 month ago
Dr Josh
Dr Josh, Doctor

Dear customer

This is Dr. Josh. I am reviewing your question now and will be with you momentarily.

Thank you.

Kind Regards

Dr.Josh

Dear customer

Thank you for being online.

The symptoms you have described of having bleeding bright blood during sex can be due to various causes.

It can be due to number of causes like cervical dysplasia,infections like chlamydia,gonorrhea,trichomoniasis,vaginal yeast infection.

Other causes are:vaginitis or cervicitis,cervical polyps,uterine polyps,endometritis.

Also rough sex/lack of lubrication can also be possibility.

This does not seem to be any sign of early pregnancy.

So the most likely cause seems to be rough sex & lack of lubrication along with there can be mild vaginal/cervical infection or cervicitis/vaginitis .Infection or inflammation needs to be treated accordingly.

So my best advise for you is to please make an appointment with your gynecologist to have the tests & examination done so as to know the exact underlying cause & then treatment will be done accordingly.

Thank you.

Hope this helped

If you have any further question then you can ask me.

Please leave positive rating above the chat box so I can get credit for helping you today ,we only get after positive feedback.

Bonus is highly appreciated.

We are here to help you until you satisfy.

Kind Regards

Dr.Josh

Dear customer

Do you have any other follow up question?

Waiting for your reply…

Thank you.

Kind Regards

Dr.Josh

Just checking in to see how things are going.

Do you need further assistance?Is there anything else that you would like to know?

I am online & is waiting for your reply.

Please do reply.

Thank you.

Kind Regards

Dr.Josh

Dr Josh
Dr Josh
Dr Josh, Doctor