OB GYN

OB-GYN questions? Ask a gynecologist online.

Ask a Doctor,

This is a embarrassing question for me but I was told I

Customer Question
hi this is a embarrassing...
hi this is a embarrassing question for me but I was told I would struggle to fall pregnant natuarally due to a very low amh level. I decided to go off the pill and see if I could get my hormones levels up. I was tracking my ovulation with an pee test kit I had sex with my partner on the Thursday night I took an ovulation test early the next morning and it said I was having a lh surge, I didn't check at all on Thursday so not sure if I could of been having the surge then as well, as I tested again sat morn and it was gone. On the Friday I slept with someone else but they didn't ejaculate before then put on protection so I am wondering if you can get pregnant from pre ejaculation? As I have just found out yesterday that I'm pregnant
Submitted: 8 months ago.Category: OB GYN
11/15/2017
OB GYN Doctor: Dr. K., MD replied 8 months ago
Dr. K.
Dr. K., MD
Hello and welcome to Just Answer. I looking forward to assisting you with your question and providing excellent service. Its very unlikely to become pregnant with preejaculate but possible. Its much more likely that you because pregnant with your partner. Of course, as the episodes of intercourse are only a day apart you will certainly need paternity testing
Ok I have found a prenatal testing place that says they can test paternity at 7 weeks via a blood test from me and a blood test or mouth swab from the potential father do you know if these tests are accurate
they are accurate but you do need sample from the father. 99% accurate