OB GYN

OB-GYN questions? Ask a gynecologist online.

Ask a Doctor,

Im38 had dand c about 7 half weeks ago bleeding was just…

Customer Question
Im38 had dand c...

Im38 had dand c about 7 half weeks ago bleeding was just spotting few days ago started to bleed a lot only when I would sit down then get back up only 1 time a day heavy bleeding then huge clots size of Palm no pain and started to smell

Doctor's Assistant: Have you had any recent injuries? What seems to make the pain better or worse?

No injuries I'm on warfin I have antiphipolipid antibodies and lupus

Doctor's Assistant: Anything else in your medical history you think the doctor should know?

On blood thinners for antiphipolipid antibodies also have lupus

Submitted: 8 months ago.Category: OB GYN
11/13/2017
OB GYN Doctor: Dr. Arun Phophalia, Doctor replied 8 months ago

Welcome to Just Answer.
Answers here are for education and information.
I will respond shortly with an answer, or further information request.

Is your PT INR normal?

Is the smell foul?

Was there spotting continuously after D&C?