OB GYN

OB-GYN questions? Ask a gynecologist online.

Ask a Doctor,

I'm 20 years old and I have been wanting and trying for a…

Customer Question
Hi My name is...

Hi My name is ***** ***** I'm 20 years old and I have been wanting and trying for a baby for a long time and none of my test seems to come back positive and I have been wondering is their something wrong with my ovaries or my uterus.

Doctor's Assistant: Have you seen a doctor about this yet? What medications are you taking?

No and I was previously on ibuprofen and headache medicines and three years ago I stopped taking depo birth control

Doctor's Assistant: Anything else in your medical history you think the doctor should know?

I have asthma and I have scoliosis but I was told scoliosis couldn't stop me from getting pregnant

Submitted: 8 months ago.Category: OB GYN
11/12/2017
OB GYN Doctor: Dr. Arun Phophalia, Doctor replied 8 months ago

Welcome to Just Answer.
Answers here are for education and information.
I will respond shortly with an answer, or further information request.

Hello Sharnice,

Were you and your partner investigated for this?