OB GYN

OB-GYN questions? Ask a gynecologist online.

Ask a Doctor,

Lately I’ve been having a tissue like discharge in my vagina…

Customer Question
Lately I’ve been having...

Lately I’ve been having a tissue like discharge in my vagina it is really cloudy in there. I’ve been to the doctors and they said nothing ! My vagina really hurts it is extremely tight around the opening it itches and I’m all out of answers I️ need help

Doctor's Assistant: How long have you been dealing with this? Does anything in particular seem to make the itch better or worse?

Almost a month

Doctor's Assistant: Anything else in your medical history you think the doctor should know?

No I’ve never been treated for any stds

Submitted: 8 months ago.Category: OB GYN
Only thing is when I️ was 12 years old I️ was molested and diagnosed with genital herpes simplex 2 but it’s been years I’ve gotten blood test and Pap smears I’ve been pregnant and still never showed positive exoept that one time
11/12/2017
OB GYN Doctor: Dr. K., MD replied 8 months ago
Dr. K.
Dr. K., MD
Hello and welcome to Just Answer. I looking forward to assisting you with your question and providing excellent service. this Sounds like yeast vaginitis. It causes clumpy discharge,swelling. Itching and irritation. There are many over the counter remedies. A good one day remedy is vagistat one.