OB GYN

OB-GYN questions? Ask a gynecologist online.

Ask a Doctor,

The last week I had vaginal pain and lots of discharge. I…

Customer Question
Hi the last week...

Hi the last week I had vaginal pain and lots of discharge. I went to the dr and they ruled out yeast and BV. I noticed the inside of my vagina felt rough and I felt a tag inside my vagina wall. When I looked in a mirror I noticed other small white tags inside my vagina. It’s tough but painless. I have some discharge around my clit area. Is this genital warts?!

Doctor's Assistant: How long have you had the pain? What seems to make the pain better or worse?

The pain has gotten better over the course of the week and nothing really makes it better or worse

Doctor's Assistant: Anything else in your medical history you think the doctor should know?

I’ve had a new sexual partner over the last 6 months

Submitted: 8 months ago.Category: OB GYN
11/12/2017
OB GYN Doctor: Dr Ted Manos, Board Certified OB/GYN replied 8 months ago
Dr Ted Manos
Dr Ted Manos, Board Certified OB/GYN
Hi, and thank you for choosing Justanswer about your concern. I’m Dr Ted Manos M.D., obgyn, and I can respond. You are not likely to have warts, particularly since you were examined recently. I believe the less you worry about what you are looking at in your own, the sooner you’ll get back to normal. You might start taking probiotics everyday by mouth and this can balance your vaginal acidity. I hope my information is helpful as you could end up going around in circles trying to figure things out.