OB GYN

OB-GYN questions? Ask a gynecologist online.

Ask a Doctor,

I have some little bumps toward the back sides of my vagina…

Customer Question
Hello! So i have...

Hello! So i have some little bumps toward the back sides of my vagina and i'm getting a little worried about what they are

Doctor's Assistant: How long have you been dealing with the issue? In general, how has your health been lately?

Not too long about a week or 2 tops, & my health has been okay not too great

Doctor's Assistant: Anything else in your medical history you think the doctor should know?

I have a non cancerous tumor in right boob and a blood clot in the middle of my forehead

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: OB GYN
11/10/2017
OB GYN Doctor: Dr. Chip, General practice replied 7 months ago
Dr. Chip
Dr. Chip, General practice

Hello I'm Dr Chip

Could you please post a photo for me on this page?

more on the outside of my private area

Got it--thanks

These look like molluscum--not herpes or genital warts

They're cause by a virus that's similar to the one that causes finger warts

Nothing serious and usually they go away on their on although you can try over the counter RetinA or Retinol cream on them

Please let me know if you need any more information