OB GYN

OB-GYN questions? Ask a gynecologist online.

Ask a Doctor,

What age can’t u get the hpv shot any more

Customer Question
Submitted: 5 months ago.Category: OB GYN
11/10/2017
OB GYN Doctor: Dr Stan, Doctor replied 5 months ago
Dr Stan
Dr Stan, Doctor

Hello, this is Dr. Stan, thank you for your question. I am U.S. trained,

Board Certified and I have 30 years of patient experience and I am here to help you today.

I'm glad to hear that you are interested in getting vaccinated against HPV. The starting age is 9 for girls and boys and up to 26 years of age for both females and males. The vaccination will protect against many strains of the HP Virus which can cause cervical cancer and venereal warts.

Thank you for allowing me to provide assistance.

I am available to answer any additional questions you may have.

I hope your medical problem(s) are resolved soon and you feel better. I sincerely ***** ***** I have helped you and that I have earned my 5 star rating today.

Please remember to rate my service by selecting the 5 stars at the top of the screen ( rating me now does not close your question). We can continue here until you are satisfied, simply use the reply box and let me know. Thank you.

Dr Stan
Dr Stan
Dr Stan, Doctor