OB GYN

OB-GYN questions? Ask a gynecologist online.

Ask a Doctor,

I have little pieces of wax that looks like dirty rice when…

Customer Question
I have little pieces...

I have little pieces of wax that looks like dirty rice when i whipe my self

Doctor's Assistant: When was your last pap smear? Have you ever had an irregular pap?

No i havent but i just got tested and came back positive for clymidia but got treated but still have when i whipe off it looks like little dirty wax rubbs off

Doctor's Assistant: Anything else in your medical history you think the doctor should know?

No i was honest and told them everything

Submitted: 8 months ago.Category: OB GYN
11/10/2017
OB GYN Doctor: Dr Stan, Doctor replied 8 months ago
Dr Stan
Dr Stan, Doctor

Hello, this is Dr. Stan, thank you for your question. I am U.S. trained,

Board Certified and I have 30 years of patient experience and I am here to help you today.

I'm sorry that you have a vaginal discharge as a result of being positive for Chlamydia. The ""dirty rice" discharge is due to the infection. Apparently the treatment you received was not adequate to kill the infection and needs to be repeated or a different treatment needs to be given. It is common to need a second treatment to cure Chlamydia.

I hope I have addressed your concerns.

Thank you for allowing me to provide assistance.

I am available to answer any additional questions you may have.

I hope your medical problem(s) are resolved soon and you feel better. I sincerely ***** ***** I have helped you and that I have earned my 5 star rating today.

Please remember to rate my service by selecting the 5 stars at the top of the screen ( rating me now does not close your question). We can continue here until you are satisfied, simply use the reply box and let me know. Thank you.