OB GYN

OB-GYN questions? Ask a gynecologist online.

Ask a Doctor,

Need a help. No i m travelling out of country. I need to…

Customer Question
Hey i need a...

Hey i need a help

Doctor's Assistant: When was your last pap smear? Have you ever had an irregular pap?

No i m travelling out of country. I need to prepond or postpne my perdiods

Doctor's Assistant: Anything else in your medical history you think the doctor should know?

No else everything is fine.no specfic issues

Submitted: 5 months ago.Category: OB GYN
11/10/2017
OB GYN Doctor: Dr Josh, Doctor replied 5 months ago
Dr Josh
Dr Josh, Doctor

Hello!

My name is***** to JustAnswer.

I'm reviewing your question now, and will post back with the reply momentarily. Thank you for your patience.

Thanks

Well, There is a medication that you can take for the purpose of postponing your period. It is called Norethisterone 5mg and it is taken in the following way. -

One tablet three times a day beginning three days before the expected period is due to begin.

It is then taken every day in the same dosage until such time until it is convenient for the period to begin when you stop taking the tablets.

You would get periods, bleed after 2 to 3 days, and possibly longer, after stopping norethisterone.

You can get prescription of this medication, from your doctor.

Hope this helped

If you have any further question then you can ask me.

Please leave positive rating above the chat box so I can get credit for helping you today
we only get after positive feedback.
Bonus is highly appreciated.
We are here to help you until you satisfy.
Thank you.

Kind Regards

Dr.Josh

May i help you further?

Do you need more help?

Kind Regards

Dr.Josh

Dr Josh
Dr Josh
Dr Josh, Doctor