OB GYN

OB-GYN questions? Ask a gynecologist online.

Ask a Doctor,

Well, i just got married and a ....my husband cant penetrate…

Customer Question
Hi. Well, i just...

Hi. Well, i just got married and a virgin....my husband cant penetrate me fully. When i

Doctor's Assistant: When was your last pap smear? Have you ever had an irregular pap?

Last pap smear was like 4 months ago and was normal. I am,also on birth control

Doctor's Assistant: Anything else in your medical history you think the doctor should know?

No. Not,that i know of

Submitted: 6 months ago.Category: OB GYN
As he tries to go deeper it just feels like there is a wall that he can't get past. It hurts and feels like he can make it through but he doesnt and my vagina just gets sore
11/9/2017
OB GYN Doctor: Dr. K., MD replied 6 months ago
Dr. K.
Dr. K., MD
Hello and welcome to Just Answer. I looking forward to assisting you with your question and providing excellent service. You need an exam with a gyn Dr. Some women have an imperforate hymen or a vaginal septum that needs to be removed. Trying to "tear" through this can cause massive bleeding. You should assure yourself that you have a normal exam prior to proceeding
Dr. K.
Dr. K.
Dr. K., MD