OB GYN

OB-GYN questions? Ask a gynecologist online.

Ask a Doctor,

I have a wart on my buttcheek how do I get rid of it. A year…

Customer Question
I have a wart...

I have a wart on my buttcheek how do I get rid of it

Doctor's Assistant: When was your last pap smear? Have you ever had an irregular pap?

A year ago it was fine came back normal

Submitted: 6 months ago.Category: OB GYN
11/7/2017
OB GYN Doctor: Dr Uzair, Doctor replied 6 months ago
Dr Uzair
Dr Uzair, Doctor

Hello, my name is***** and I shall be assisting you today. I'm reviewing your query & will get back to you shortly. Thank you for your patience.

The best and permanent way to remove a wart is to freeze it by liquid nitrogen by a dermatologist or laser removal so see a dermatologist for good results. You can try salicylic acid patches at home and they are available OTC.

Hope this helps.
Please do leave a positive rating for the service by clicking on the stars on top of the screen.

Best wishes.

Dr Uzair
Dr Uzair
Dr Uzair, Doctor