OB GYN

OB-GYN questions? Ask a gynecologist online.

Ask a Doctor,

My period is 11 days late, I have taken 2 pregnancy test one…

Customer Question
Second opinion] My period...

Second opinion] My period is 11 days late, I have taken 2 pregnancy test one at home which was positive, and then the Clinic did one and it was neative. and they refused to talk about why I am almost 2 weeks late. What should I do

Doctor's Assistant: Are you in any pain? How regular are your periods?

No pain and since my last pregnancy 7 years ago I am a 28 to 30 day cycle.

Doctor's Assistant: Anything else in your medical history you think the doctor should know?

Last 2 pregnancies I had gestational diabetes, and my last deliver was an emergency C-section due to an a plactenal abuption

Submitted: 8 months ago.Category: OB GYN
Answered in 1 hour by:
11/1/2017
OB GYN Doctor: Dr Uzair, Doctor replied 8 months ago
Dr Uzair
Dr Uzair, Doctor

Hello, my name is***** and I shall be assisting you today. I'm reviewing your query & will get back to you shortly. Thank you for your patience.

The easiest method to check that which test is false is to do a HPT again on two different occasions if they turn out to be positive it means that the test at the clinic is false negative and vice versa. So i would recommend to repeat the test at home.

Hope this helps.
Please do not forget to leave a positive rating for the service by clicking on the stars on top of the screen.
Best wishes.

Please let me know if you have followup questions.