OB GYN

OB-GYN questions? Ask a gynecologist online.

Ask a Doctor,

MENSTRUAL CYCLE FOR 12 DAYS. BIRTH CONTROL PILLS APPEAR NOT…

Customer Question
MENSTRUAL CYCLE FOR 12...

MENSTRUAL CYCLE FOR 12 DAYS. BIRTH CONTROL PILLS APPEAR NOT TO WORK ANY MORE. THEY WERE PRESCRIBED TO NORMALIZE BLEEDING WHEN BLEEDING WAS FOR 1 AND 1/2 MONTHS. NOT SEXUALLY ACTIVE.

Doctor's Assistant: Have you seen a doctor about this yet? What medications are you taking?

YES. BIRTH CONTROL PILLS. THIS WEEK I AM TAKING Z PACK FOR A SORE THROAT. I HAVE HAD COUGH FOR 2-3 WEEKS ALSO.

Doctor's Assistant: How long have you been dealing with the cough? Are you having any other symptoms?

2-3 WEEKS THIS TIME BUT OTHER TIMES, I HAVE HAD COUGH FOR MONTHS.

Doctor's Assistant: Anything else in your medical history you think the doctor should know?

HAVE HAD VOMITING LAST WEEK. NOW I AM ALSO HAVING DIGESTIVE PROBLEMS. WHATEVER I EAT GIVES ME DIARREAH

Submitted: 8 months ago.Category: OB GYN
10/23/2017
OB GYN Doctor: Dr. Mo, Board Certified MD replied 8 months ago
Dr. Mo
Dr. Mo, Board Certified MD
Which birth control pills are you on?