OB GYN

OB-GYN questions? Ask a gynecologist online.

Ask a Doctor,

I have fluid in uterus is this a dangrous? 8/22/17. Dr. did…

I have fluid in...

I have fluid in uterus is this a dangrous?

Doctor's Assistant: When was your last pap smear? Have you ever had an irregular pap?

8/22/17

Doctor's Assistant: Anything else in your medical history you think the doctor should know?

Dr. did D&C and find out cancer.

10/19/2017
DocPhilMD
DocPhilMD, Doctor

Hi, this is Dr Phil, here to assist you. I am Board Certified with over 10 years of experience. I will respond with my answer shortly. Thank you.

do you have a copy of the report?

give me mint i will explain you dr.

ok

i had bleeding litter bit all time and after 2 month start coming more and more and finally one day i went to dr. that time i was 55 year age. dr. took pap test which came ok.
but Dr. gave me Premarin cream and told me this will help me to stop blood.
blood never stop and went back and Dr. told me i will do D&C. during d&c they found cancer. but my Dr. never called me. i went to follow up appointment he told me i get cancer. now dr. send me any other hospit for surgery. one day i feel pain in stomch so i went ER they did cat scan and fount fluid in uterus. is this a dangruous? my surgery on October 24.

No this is not dangerous

some fluid in the uterus is normal

It should be fine

let me know if you have other questions.

if done for now, please leave a 5 star rating above the chat box so I can get credit for helping you today

we only get credit for helping clients after positive feedback

you can always reach me with "a question for Dr. Phil" in the medicine, cardiology or pharmacy categories if you have any other questions

here is my website if you need to reach me again:

http://www.justanswer.com/medical/expert-irondoc/

But Dr i just paid 37$ right now.

ok. How else can I help?

ok

thanks for reading my reply

I hope it helps

how else can I help?

phone number is *****

I can't call right now

phone number is *****

I can't call

DocPhilMD
DocPhilMD, Doctor
Dr. J
Dr. J, Physician, Partner
Phone call session started