OB GYN

OB-GYN questions? Ask a gynecologist online.

Ask a Doctor,

I am and sometimes have what feels like menstrel cramps.

Customer Question
I am 69 and...

I am 69 and sometimes have what feels like menstrel cramps. What would this mean?

Doctor's Assistant: When was your last pap smear? Have you ever had an irregular pap?

I had a pap last year for this same question. never had an irregular pap

Doctor's Assistant: Anything else in your medical history you think the doctor should know?

I've had 2 babies born vaginally. I've had cysts on my ovaries and had my tubes tied about 25 years ago.I also have developed lichen schlrosis - like symptoms. Inner labia had either shrinked or recessed into my body.

Submitted: 8 months ago.Category: OB GYN
10/10/2017
OB GYN Doctor: Dr. Muneeb Ali, Doctor replied 8 months ago
Dr. Muneeb Ali

Welcome to JA and thanks for this question. Im sorry to hear about your symptoms. Can i ask do you have any abnormal bleeding? Discharge? Any back pain or urinary symptoms? Any bowel complaints?

AGAIN, JUST THIS MINUTE, I WAS CLOSED OUT OF MY REPLY TO YOU AND I NEVER EVEN HIT "SEND", JUST LIKE I NEVER AGREED TO PAY ANYTHING EARLIER TODAY.PUT THAT $32.00 BACK ON MY CARD OR I'LL SEE YOU IN COURT AND YOU'LL PAY ALL THE COURT FEES!!! I AM A SICK RETIRED WOMAN AND CAN BARELY MANAGE TO BUY GROCERIES!!! I WAS PROTESTING TO YOU JUST A FEW MINUTES EARLIER AND GOT CUT OFF.I DEFINITELY NEVER HIT "SEND" OR AGREED TO ANYTHING. THIS IS A SCAM. YOU HAD ABSOLUTELY NO RIGHT TO CHARGE MY CARD. AFTER I HAD WRITTEN MY QUESTION TO YOU THE NEXT SCREEN OFFERED A FREE TRIAL. AT THAT TIME, I FELT IT WAS A SCAM AND I BACKED OUT OF YOUR SITE AND NEVER TYPED OR FINISHED AND I CERTAINLY DID NOT AGREE TO PAY $32.00! THAT WAS NEVER MENTIONED AT ALL!!! PUT THE MONEY BACK!!! OH, AND NOW, I SEE ANOTHER CHARGE FOR $5.00 FROM YOU!!!!
We the doctors don't control payment at all, we just answer questions and payments and everything else is run by the site. You can contact customer services and they will be happy to refund you your money. Again it is not in my control, you need to contact Customer services and they will be happy to refund you the money.