OB GYN

OB-GYN questions? Ask a gynecologist online.

Ask a Doctor,

I have 2 questions one has to do with my anus I just noticed…

Customer Question
Hello I have 2...

Hello I have 2 questions one has to do with my anus I just noticed a bubble like thing after a bm but it doesnt hurt that much. Does it require attention?

Doctor's Assistant: How long have you had the pain? What seems to make the pain better or worse?

About 2-3 days. I think its because of cinstipation..

Doctor's Assistant: Anything else in your medical history you think the doctor should know?

Well this month i got my period and usually its just 4 days but this time it lasted over 3 weeks.

Submitted: 10 months ago.Category: OB GYN
Answered in 1 minute by:
10/3/2017
OB GYN Doctor: Dr. Arun Phophalia, Doctor replied 10 months ago

Welcome to Just Answer.
Answers here are for education and information.
I will respond shortly with an answer, or further information request.

Was this bubble like thing attached to bowel motion?

Do you have diarrhea/constipation, nausea, vomiting, fever, loss of appetite, bloating, gas, abdominal cramps. tenderness on abdomen?

When my period prolonged it would start stay for days then stop and atart again 24hrs later. So I got tested for pregnancy but both bloodd and urine were negative. Now im being told its something to do with my thyroid? But just a little disclaimer I dontfeel pregnant but i feel "kicking" i have a child so i know the feeling...
i feel all that..

Thanks for the additional information. I am writing the answer for you and will get back to you in 4-5 minutes. If you get a phone call request, you may ignore it as that is an automated site trigger. Thank you.

I wanna say the "kicking" is proper stomach gas but at times i felt it really strong its hard to believe its gas...

A kicking of the child feeling would come around 20 weeks or pregnancy.

A prolonged period of 3 weeks can be due to (apart from thyroid):

1) Fibroid uterus

2) Uterine polyp

3) Endocervical polyp

4) Hypothyroidism and hyperthyroidism

5) Prolactin abnormalities

6) Endometrial hyperplasia

7) Other hormonal aberrations

8) Polycystic ovarian syndrome (PCOS)

A bubble like thing is not likely to be anything serious or significant.

You may take probiotics which are available without prescription.

Please feel free for your follow up questions.

I would be happy to assist you further, if you need any more information.

Thanks for using Just Answer.

theres nothing tlife threatening to be worried about? Is there anything to take that will stop the bleeding from happening?

No there is nothing life threatening.

A medicine called Ethamsylate may be prescribed by your doctor.

Occasionally hormones may be recommended to stop the bleeding.

It is privilege assisting you.

Thanls

You are most welcome.

It is privilege assisting you. Please let me know if you have further queries or unanswered questions.Please consider a positive 5 star rating if this interaction has been satisfactory, as this is the only way we experts are credited and compensated for the time and work. You are not charged again for giving a rating. The rating button is on the left upper side of this thread.Thank you.Wishing you all the very best in life.http://ww2.justanswer.com/help/how-do-i-rate-answer-hl

Just Answer is based on honor system. Experts are paid for time and expertise only when a positive rating is received.

Was this information helpful to you? I would be glad to answer any further questions.

Best wishes,

It was my pleasure to help you.
If I have answered all your questions, Please rate my response Excellent (click on the 5th star).
Please bookmark my profile for fast, reliable authentic answers!
This is the link to my profile:

http://www.justanswer.com/medical/expert-drarunphophalia/

Stay blessed.