OB GYN

OB-GYN questions? Ask a gynecologist online.

Ask a Doctor,

I noticed some circular bumps near my vagina. One of them…

Customer Question
I noticed some brown...

I noticed some brown circular bumps near my vagina. One of them must have bled a little there was a small spot of blood on my underwear no pain or itching

Doctor's Assistant: In general, how has your health been lately?

OK I am 52 and have irregular periods some long spaces between periods, I feel like I am having alot of hormonal fluxuations lately

Doctor's Assistant: Anything else in your medical history you think the doctor should know?

I am going for a repeat mamo this month due to an irredgular mamogram 6 months ago

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: OB GYN
10/3/2017
OB GYN Doctor: Dr. Chip, General practice replied 7 months ago
Dr. Chip
Dr. Chip, General practice

Hello I'm Dr Chip

Could you please post a photo for me on this page?

I don't think I am comfortable posting a photo

No problem but can you more fully describe them for me?

Dr. C.
Dr. C.
Dr. C., Board Certified