OB GYN

OB-GYN questions? Ask a gynecologist online.

Ask a Doctor,

I was with a woman. She straddled as I sat on the sofa. I…

Customer Question
Hello. I was with...

Hello. I was with a woman. She straddled as I sat on the sofa. I had on thin cotton underwear and.thin cotton shorts over. I came in my shorts and underwear with a wet.spot down my leg easy penis was alongside my leg. The wet.spot quarter size was very.unnoticeable. I got up in about 20 sends.to change. So anxious about pregnancy risk

Doctor's Assistant: What seems to make the symptoms worse or better? Have you noticed any swelling?

No swelling. Just worried about pregnancy risk

Doctor's Assistant: Anything else in your medical history you think the doctor should know?

No.swelling. just worried about pregnancy risk No

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: OB GYN
I'm worried the wet.spot were I ejaculated may have caused pregnancy. My underwear and shorts were of thin material and.soaked through but I got up in about 20 seconds and she had on very very small panties. I ejaculated along side my leg as my penis was not by my belly button but down so a bit way from her vagina etc and I got up fairly quickly. I'm so anxious.
9/30/2017
OB GYN Doctor: DrRussMD, Board Certified Physician replied 7 months ago
DrRussMD, Board Certified Physician

Hi.
Welcome to just answer. I am here to answer questions for education and information. I will respond shortly with an answer, or a question for you

Nothing in your description could have caused pregnancy.

I have reviewed your questions.

This is clearly a matter of anxiety and you need to get some actual assistance with that, I believe.

But ejaculate on your leg would not cause pregnancy in another.

Let me know if you have more questions.

Also, please click a positive rating on the rating scale. [This must be done manually]. In fact, a 5 rating squares me with just answer and allows me to provide prompt and accurate service to you, but does not increase your cost. And, I will be here for any follow up needed.

veey anxios and going for help with that. So mp risk even rhpighr i came. Semen and wet spot? Is there any risk at all? Thank you. L

No.

None.

please click a positive rating on the rating scale. [This must be done manually]. In fact, a 5 rating squares me with just answer and allows me to provide prompt and accurate service to you, but does not increase your cost. And, I will be here for any follow up needed.

DrRussMD, Board Certified Physician