OB GYN

OB-GYN questions? Ask a gynecologist online.

Ask a Doctor,

I seem to constantly have infections. I've had a few cases…

Customer Question
Hello, I seem to constantly...
Hello, I seem to constantly have infections. I've had a few cases of candidiasis in the last 6 months to a year and now again I have green discharge, only about 6 weeks after the last bout of candida. I don't know whats going on! Can you help me to get rid of this for good and what do you suggest I do? I did my smear in August and all was normal.
Submitted: 10 months ago.Category: OB GYN
9/30/2017
OB GYN Doctor: DrRussMD, Board Certified Physician replied 10 months ago
DrRussMD, Board Certified Physician

Hi.
Welcome to just answer. I am here to answer questions for education and information. I will respond shortly with an answer, or a question for you

Actually, we do not treat your or diagnose you here.

We answer specific questions.

What I am thinking is that your question is: why do I get infections, what can I do to find out?

Correct?

OB GYN Doctor: Dr.Saleem, Doctor replied 10 months ago
Dr.Saleem
Dr.Saleem, Doctor

Hello and welcome to JA. Dr Saleem here. Will be answering you shortly

Thank you.

Are you in some relationship ? How has it been ? Have you been getting along well ? Have your husband received any treatment every time you had an infection in the past?

Any history of unprotected intercourse with someone you didnt know much about?

OB GYN Doctor: Dr. D. Love, Doctor replied 10 months ago
Dr. D. Love, Doctor

Hello. This is Dr. Love.

Do you have any chronic medical problems?

Are you taking any chronic medicines?