OB GYN

OB-GYN questions? Ask a gynecologist online.

Ask a Doctor,

I seem to constantly have infections. I've had a few cases…

Customer Question
Hello, I seem to constantly...
Hello, I seem to constantly have infections. I've had a few cases of candidiasis in the last 6 months to a year and now again I have green discharge, only about 6 weeks after the last bout of candida. I don't know whats going on! Can you help me to get rid of this for good and what do you suggest I do? I did my smear in August and all was normal.
Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: OB GYN
9/30/2017
OB GYN Doctor: DrRussMD, Board Certified Physician replied 7 months ago
DrRussMD, Board Certified Physician

Hi.
Welcome to just answer. I am here to answer questions for education and information. I will respond shortly with an answer, or a question for you

Actually, we do not treat your or diagnose you here.

We answer specific questions.

What I am thinking is that your question is: why do I get infections, what can I do to find out?

Correct?

OB GYN Doctor: Dr.Saleem, Doctor replied 7 months ago
Dr.Saleem
Dr.Saleem, Doctor

Hello and welcome to JA. Dr Saleem here. Will be answering you shortly

Thank you.

Are you in some relationship ? How has it been ? Have you been getting along well ? Have your husband received any treatment every time you had an infection in the past?

Any history of unprotected intercourse with someone you didnt know much about?

OB GYN Doctor: Dr. D. Love, Doctor replied 7 months ago
Dr. D. Love, Doctor

Hello. This is Dr. Love.

Do you have any chronic medical problems?

Are you taking any chronic medicines?

Dr. C.
Dr. C.
Dr. C., Board Certified