OB GYN

OB-GYN questions? Ask a gynecologist online.

Ask a Doctor,

I am 33 yr old. I have a 4 yr old girl and I am planning to…

Customer Question
Hi my name is...

Hi my name is ***** ***** I am 33 yr old. I have a 4 yr old girl and I am planning to conceive 2nd time.

Doctor's Assistant: Have you seen a doctor about this yet? What medications are you taking?

I came from india last May and I have 28 days cycle

Doctor's Assistant: Anything else in your medical history you think the doctor should know?

For my first kid I was ovulating on 18 to 20th day of my cycle so thought the same this time. But For last 3 month since I am trying for second baby I miss my period by 3 to 4 days and then it starts with spotting and after couple of hours I get my period

Doctor's Assistant: Are you in any pain? How regular are your periods?

No pain and my period is regular 28 days

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: OB GYN
Hi
How long it will take to respond?
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call.
Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
9/30/2017
OB GYN Doctor: Dr. Norm S., Board Certified OB/GYN replied 7 months ago
Dr. Norm S.
Dr. Norm S., Board Certified OB/GYN

Hello aishwarya and welcome. I'm sorry for the delay.

Have you done urine ovulation testing? Thank you.

urine ovulation test didn't work for me. I always get a thin second line everyday. So was not sure whether it is true or not. Today I am 3 days delay with period and having spots I am not sure whether I am on period or not.
Let me know when you can cal me
Dr. C.
Dr. C.
Dr. C., Board Certified