OB GYN

OB-GYN questions? Ask a gynecologist online.

Ask a Doctor,

Felopio unblocking kit can it help me are harm me. I been to…

Customer Question
Felopio unblocking kit can...

Felopio unblocking kit can it help me are harm me

Doctor's Assistant: Have you seen a doctor about this yet? What medications are you taking?

Yes I been to a fertility clinic and a hospital first it was a cyst on both of my tubes found but haven't been removed then he thought it was PID I was very upset about that but all the std test came back clear so I looked into this it's expensive so I wanted to further my research

Doctor's Assistant: Anything else in your medical history you think the doctor should know?

I try to stay on top of things since I'm 36 but not to my knowledge I'm an average healthy woman

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: OB GYN
Answered in 1 hour by:
9/27/2017
OB GYN Doctor: DrRussMD, Board Certified Physician replied 7 months ago
DrRussMD, Board Certified Physician

Hi.
Welcome to just answer. I am here to answer questions for education and information. I will respond shortly with an answer, or a question for you

Why exactly would you want to use this kit?

Dr. C.
Dr. C.
Dr. C., Board Certified